EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
1. This warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
2. Under no circumstances will STRIKE COACH LTD be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses damages or expenses in connection with exercise products.
3. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective Frame, PVC cover, Electronic component, or Part. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of STRIKE COACH LTD, and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
4. Do not use equipment in any location that is not climate controlled, or high humidity such as but not limited to porches, pool rooms, saunas, bathrooms, or outdoors when wet. Failure to comply may void the warranty.
5. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including but not limited to: USB port, headphone jack, cuts in pvc, damage caused externally that is not due to a manufacturer defect, improper assembly or maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the STRIKE COACH LTD Product as sold.
6. This warranty does not cover damage or failure due to accident, abuse, corrosion, discoloration of paint or pvc, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing, or other natural disasters of any kind, power reduction, fluctuation or failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects into the covered unit, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by STRIKE COACH LTD.
7. Parts reconditioned to As New Condition by STRIKE COACH LTD or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement parts and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms. Any warranty replacement parts shall be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty term.
8. The warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure due to electrical wiring that is not in compliance with applicable electrical codes and STRIKE COACH LTD’s Owner’s Manual specifications.
9. PowerKube™ covers will NOT be replaced unless surfaces are worn through. PVC cover limited to one per PowerKube.
NOTE: Historically, one surface of the average PowerKube will last 4 years in a high use facility.
This warranty shall NOT apply to the following:
1. Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as outlined in the Owner’s Manual.
2. Software limitations and upgrades.
3. Batteries or other consumable goods.
4. Cosmetic items.
5. Repairs performed on equipment missing a serial number or with a serial number tag that has been altered or removed.
6. Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instructing on use of equipment.
7. Pick-up, delivery or freight charges involved with repairs.
8. Any labour charges incurred beyond the applicable labour warranty.
STRIKE COACH LTD expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or of merchantability. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and your rights may vary from state to state.